With 40 watts more than its predecessor the W820 sets a new standard of performace in the pro entry class. Comes with a slim housing design for ease of handling. A powerful motor equipped with auto-stop carbon brushes and a twist proof wheel guard. Simple by design yet high in performance at a very good quality standard.
- Slim Design, ease of handling
- Auto stop carbon brushes
- Twist proof wheel guard
- More powerful motor
- Rated input power: 820W
- Grinding wheel: 115mm, 4 1/2"
- No load speed: 11,000rpm
- Torque: 1.6Nm
- Spindle thread: M14
- Tri-axis vibration reading: 8m/s2
- In accordance with: EN60745-2-3
- Weight (excluding mains lead): 3.6 lbs